The Clinic Colorado is currently hiring for an Extraction Assistant to join the Lab Team!
This entry-level position is responsible for assisting the Laboratory Supervisor with extractions, inventory management and laboratory maintenance.
This position will work in The Lab is where the company produces all of their Marijuana Infused Products and has a multi-faceted environment, including: product extractions, research and development as well as factory settings for prepackaging.
Responsibilities of the Extraction Assistant include but are not limited to :
- Assist extractors with cannabis extractions.
- Accurately enter data into inventory management system.
- Assist with the manufacture of infused products.
- Clean and maintain laboratory.
- Assist with other lab duties as required by Laboratory Supervisor.
- Enters administrative information into computerized database.
- Provides necessary follow up to ensure documentation is approved and accurate.
- Runs reports and initiates corrective action as necessary to insure accuracy and completeness of administrative information.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively orally and in writing with various audiences.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately.
- Ability to interpret, understand, and comply with complex statutes, ordinances, regulations, standards, and laws.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, data base management, METRC, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
Additional Requirements :
- Colorado driver’s license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must obtain and retain a state-issued MED a key badge
Minimum Education and Experience :
- High school diploma or equivalent, some College preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a lab setting.
- Have strong knowledge lab setting requirements.
- Must consent to and successfully pass background check.
- Ability to work independently, manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
Hourly pay for this position is $12-15/hour DOE, comprehensive benefits package included for all full-time employees. Qualified applicants please submit your resume and salary requirements. No phone calls please!
- Equal Opportunity Employer -
Local candidates only:
INTERESTED? Click here to apply