|Position: Edible Production Tech/Associate
Schedule: Mon-Friday, 7AM- 4PM Full Time
Location: South Seattle, WA (SODO District)
Pay: $16/ hr
We are seeking for the perfect candidate to join a NEW food plant in Seattle (SODO district).
Ideal candidate must have a passion for food products, a vision of quality, consistency and a positive outlook on consumption in cannabis edibles.
Production Processors will work in a food processing facility working on a production line team to create finished good products (edibles).
- Team Player / Environment
- Will maintain line speed to meet minimum production requirements
- Experience in food processing and production a plus
OT during peak seasons
- Must comply with all the policies or rules established by the company.
- Meets safety requirements in accomplishing responsibilities of this position complying with all policies or regulations set forth by various government agencies concerning safety, environment, vehicles, handling of food products, packaging, ingredients and any related items.
- 3+ years working in FOOD PRODUCTION (bakery, food manufacturing)
- Reliable Transporation
- Great Work Ethics
- (2) Professional References
- Criminal Background Check is conducted
Benefits 30-90 day probation period - direct hire
INTERESTED? Click here to apply