WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK? It’s a great time to join Leafly (www.leafly.com). Help us continue our rapid growth as the world’s most trusted guide for those looking to make informed decisions about cannabis. Our vision is to create a global community that openly embraces legal cannabis and the accessibility that comes with it.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to work in our Marketing Grouplocated in Seattle, WA.
The Digital Marketing Manager role for Leafly will have the amazing opportunity (and large responsibility) of leading paid media efforts across the business.
- Mobile Marketing - App install ads, App Store optimization, and assisting with push notifications & SDK integration
- Responsible for Leading Paid Online Advertising, Paid Social Media (when applicable), Assisting with CRM/Push, Search Marketing, and developing attribution modeling.
- Will develop a structured process for tracking/tagging and measuring results of paid efforts.
- Additionally will occasionally assist with Website and App (IOS & Android) Optimization, A/B Testing, SEO optimization, Site Architecture, Analytics, and Platforms and Tools assessment.
- Demand Generation - Drive targeted traffic to increase loyalty and deliver qualified leads to sales, provide input on salesforce.com integration, and nurture leads from top of funnel awareness to conversion.
- Market Expansion - Develop strategy and manage rollout of campaigns around the world.
- Additional responsibilities: Integration with Print/OOH, PR, Event Integration, Partnerships & Sponsorships
- Demonstrate leadership and have the opportunity to manage 1-2 direct reports as business need dictates.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Related field + work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Lock solid experience creating, managing and optimizing online advertising campaigns from the ground up, including but not limited to: google adwords, paid social media campaigns, display advertising, youtube advertising & monetization and more..
- Proven success managing mobile app advertising and optimization (app install ads, re-engagement ads etc).
- Familiarity with word, powerpoint, excel, analytics/SEO tools (Moz, Simply Measured, Optimizely, Crazy Egg, Google Analytics, Google Adwords)
Leafly Holdings, Inc. (www.Leafly.com, www.leafly.ca) is a privately held, private equity backed cannabis/health information technology company. Leafly provides a safe and inviting environment on the web to access the world's largest cannabis information resource. Our website and mobile visitors browse strain ratings, study reviews, provide recommendations, view lab testing data, and find trusted dispensary locations. We make the process of finding the right strains and products fast, simple, and comfortable.
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by Leafly to fluctuate with business needs.