The BudTender is passionate about Medical Marijuana, provides product knowledge to our patients and explains the benefits of buying the product. The Bud Tender delivers amazing customer service to every customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and/or RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute LaConte’s selling standards to meet team and individual sales goals.
- Responsible for driving sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and well merchandised store environment
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained
- Model best-in-class service experience that consistently exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Inspire customer confidence and create loyalty to our brand.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
- Accountable for accurately utilizing LaConte’s Point of Sale system
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Desire to learn about our products in order to assist customers
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
- Ability to creatively cultivate long- term customer relationships
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location movement
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be able to obtain a Support badge through the Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Sales, Retail, Serving/ Service Industry, Marijuana knowledge : 2 years
INTERESTED? Click here to apply now