Natural Remedies started in 2009 as one of Denver’s first 20 medicinal cannabis dispensaries and recently entered the recreational/adult-use marijuana market in April of 2014. It has been proudly owned by a Denver native and operated with the help of his family centrally located in downtown Denver in the area coined as LoDo (lower downtown) for 5 great years.
Natural Remedies aka “Natty Rems” as it has been coined by several of our customers and staff alike, cultivates 100% of all marijuana flower it provides by hand. The “magic” takes place at our 30,000sf of combined indoor cannabis cultivation facilities and is working to become a “one stop shop” by early 2016.
The Administrative Assistant will ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and support the work of the owner, management and other Natural Remedies staff.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner.
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members.
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information.
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution.
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels.
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member.
- Forward voice mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff member.
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff.
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment.
- Administer petty cash according to established procedures.
- Assist with financial reports as required.
- Month end duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college education preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an office setting or in customer service.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiar with basic office equipment, i.e., copier, fax machine, postage meter
- Accurate typing speed of 45+ wpm
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision with the ability to priority and resolve problems independently.
- Ability to develop and maintain accurate filing systems.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to research, evaluate and adapt to new methods, compliance updates and techniques for operational improvement.
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, data base management, spreadsheet applications and electronic mail.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
- Possess a professional polished appearance, manner and attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Have a Colorado driver’s license or State ID card.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Be able to pass any and all required background checks.
- Be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be approved by the MED to receive a key badge.
- Must consent to and successfully pass background check.
Salary DOE - Comprehensive benefits package included .
~ Equal Opportunity Employer ~
Local candidates only:
Interested? Click here to apply