Full-Time Trimmer and Budtender
We are now accepting applications for working in our Sales Department and Trim Crew.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Sell cannabis, edibles, and concentrates to medical or retail consumers
- Assist in preparation of recreational and medical edibles;
- Break down plants and trim buds
- Responsible for the weighing, labeling, packaging, and product logging of the edibles, cannabis, and concentrates;
- Accountable for accurate inventory control;
- Responsible for proper use and maintenance of designated equipment;
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of work environments;
- And all other job duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from work on time.
- May not consume marijuana products during any times that would overlap with a scheduled shift.
- Must pass background check (NO felony convictions of any kind per state laws), drug screening (excluding marijuana), and reference checks.
- A valid MMED badge or ability to get one. (Applicants must be age twenty-one or older, applicants may not have any Controlled Substance Felony Convictions or any other felony convictions that have not been fully discharged for five years prior to applying, applicants may not have any delinquent governmental or child support debt, and applicants must be a Colorado resident at the time of application.)(see https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/medical-marijuana-occupational-licensing for more informtation)
DESIRED QUALITIES and EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with marijuana products, strains, edibles, and extractions;
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED);
- Mathematics, weights, and reasoning skills;
- Basic computer skills. i.e. Microsoft word, excel, internet browser;
- Edibles and concentrate knowledge;
- Cell Phone or reliably checked landline; (Smartphone is recommended for ease of access to work related documents)
- Must maintain an active email;
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED);
- Familiarization with laboratory & kitchen safety protocol;
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis;
How to Apply
To be considered for hire please send a RESUME and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.