Job Description Responsible for patient experience by maintaining a clean and safe environment. Ensure the Restricted Access Dispensing Area is well maintained. Educate patients/caregivers in strains, strain selection methods of use and compliance with regulations. Promote a work environment that is positive, patient-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures. Accountable for accurately logging and recording all transactions.
• Execute PharmaCannis dispensary protocols
• Responsible for driving patient experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment
• Ensure the presence of the store is well maintained
• Inspire patient confidence and create patient loyalty
• Develop knowledge of various strains and their purported effect on debilitating medical conditions
• Develop knowledge regarding the Compassionate Use of Cannabis Act and Illinois and Federal law regarding medicinal cannabis
• Promote a work environment that is positive, patient oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
• Accountable for accurately utilizing PharmaCannis’ Point of Sale system
• Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
• Compassionate and strong work ethic
• Proven track record in ability to cultivate long- term patient/customer relationships
• Previous dispensing, retail or patient service experience preferred
• Exceptional patient service skills
• Desire to learn about our products in order to assist patients
• Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality
• Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
• Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location movement
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
Interested? Click here to apply