he Clinic is a fast growing company in the Denver Metro area and we are hiring for full time Trimmers!
Trimmers are responsible for manicuring wet or dry flower from stalk and break down plants to process/trim them to meet The Clinic's quality standards. Also responsible for tracking the batches that they trim including the final finished product, the usable by-product amount (trim), and the un-usable by-product (waste) according to company policy and practices, as well as state, local and MED laws and regulations.
Responsibilities of the Trimmer includes but are not limited to:
- Breakdown flowers off of stem and stalk of plant in order to separate unusable waste from useable product; employee must track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch.
- After breakdown of plant, employee must identify and separate fan leaves, stems and sugar leaves on the flower.
- Employee must account for each by-product type processed off the flower; adding stems and fan leaves to "waste" for proper tracking and disposal by managers and trim/sugar leaves to "useable by-product" (trim) to the MIP.
- Employee must exhibit competency in basic organizational, tracking and communication skills.
- Employee must be able to work well independently, as well as with others.
- Employee must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of marijuana they are trimming; adjusting their techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality.
- Time management; employee must manage their time during work efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality product.
- Employee must be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their managers so they can help maintain quality standards and production goals.
- Employee must show up on time for work everyday ready to work.
- Employee must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by The Clinic and the state while processing patient medicine.
- Trim staff is responsible for clean up of all processing areas and equipment at the end of every day.
- Trim staff must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of The Clinic Medical Marijuana Center's and the DTCP Department.
- Trim staff must have a basic understanding of the Medical Marijuana laws, rules and regulations set forth by the state and the MMED; a pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws is appreciated and commendable.
- Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing; initial focus on trimming with other areas being taught as the employee shows interest while still maintaining their capabilities as a trimmer.
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed; "coded product".
- Shows self-motivation/innovation and the ability to work well with all members of their staff and the company, as well as with their direct supervisor.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively various audiences, especially with the direct supervisors and other co-workers.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately while not overstepping chain of command.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees, upper management, and other departments.
- Ability to perform a monotonous task with great efficiency over 8 hour work periods without losing quality
- Colorado driver's license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be approved by the MMED to receive a support badge
- High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred.
- 1-2 years experience processing medical marijuana or other botanicals preferred.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Qualified applicants please respond with a copy of your resume and current support badge to the email provided!
*No phone calls please*
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 /hour DOE, comprehensive benefits package available after 60 days. Benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and 401k.
Local candidates only:
How To Apply
click here to apply now