Our Company: NDP Staffing, LLC
Our client is currently looking for a Store Manager to lead their newly established Retail Operation in Port Townsend, Washington. If you have strong customer service skills, a passion for Cannabis, and the drive to lead a team in an exciting and rapidly growing new industry, this could be the job for you.
• Managing all day-to-day operations of the store.
• Opening and closing the store.
• Motivating, Coaching, Training and Mentoring staff.
• Providing continuous leadership throughout the organization.
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
• 5 or more years of experience in Retail Operations.
• 3 or more years of experience in Retail Management.
• 3 or more years of experience in People management.
• Previous Accounting or Finance experience
• Previous compliance experience.
• Previous experience working with 1 or more Point of Sale (POS) system(s).
• Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Working knowledge of and a genuine passion for Cannabis and related products.
• Ability to work Sunday – Saturday with a daily opening time of 10am.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for 10 or more hours in a day.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds if necessary.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous 502 compliance experience.
Please email resumes to Noah@ndpstaffing.com