Our Company: DLAWS
This can be full time or part time 2-3 days a week
• Providing quality medical care in a compassionate and caring environment.
• Working as an integral part of the staff by participating in all strategic initiatives.
• Educating patients regarding the risks and benefits of Medical Marijuana and methods of consumption.
• Advising patients to continue consulting with their primary care physician for their comprehensive medical care, health maintenance, medications, and to discuss with him/her any planned changes in their health care regime.
• Current Nevada License without any limitations.
• In Good Standing with the Nevada State Licensing Board.
• Successful completion of a nationally accredited Medical Doctor program.
Please send resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org