Our Company: NDP Staffing, LLC
Our Client is looking for a Cannabis Authorization Practitioner to work in their clinic in Grants Pass, Oregon. This position is available as either a full-time or part-time opportunity.
• Providing quality medical care in a compassionate and caring environment.
• Working as an integral part of the staff by participating in all strategic initiatives.
• Educating patients regarding the risks and benefits of Medical Marijuana and methods of consumption.
• Advising patients to continue consulting with their primary care physician for their comprehensive medical care, health maintenance, medications, and to discuss with him/her any planned changes in their health care regime.
• Current Oregon License without any limitations on license to practice in area of specialty.
• In Good Standing with the Oregon Health Licensing Office.
• Successful completion of a nationally accredited Medical Doctor program.
Please send CVs to Noah@ndpstaffing.com