Our Company: Cannabis Authorization Practitioner (MD) – Greater Seattle Area
Our Client is looking for a Cannabis Authorization Practitioner to work in their Seattle, Lynnwood, and/or Clearview based Clinics. This position is available as either a full-time or part-time opportunity.
• Providing quality medical care in a compassionate and caring environment.
• Working as an integral part of the staff by participating in all strategic initiatives.
• Educating patients regarding the risks and benefits of Medical Marijuana and methods of consumption.
• Advising patients to continue consulting with their primary care physician for their comprehensive medical care, health maintenance, medications, and to discuss with him/her any planned changes in their health care regime.
• Current Washington License without any limitations.
• In Good Standing with the Washington State Licensing Board.
• Successful completion of a nationally accredited Medical Doctor program.
Please send CVs to Noah@ndpstaffing.com