Our Site: BASA Collective
Our business has been established for over 5 years and continues to increase in volume! Therefore, we are in great need of new staff members. The cannabis industry is always growing and we are in need of amazing individuals who have a true devotion and admiration for what they do.
We have two Budtender positions available. We are looking for dedicated workers who are FRIENDLY, PATIENT, fast-learners, approachable, and most of all; reliable.
We welcome individuals who are well organized, adaptable, and have excellent work ethic. We need individuals who stand out above the rest, pay attention to detail, and are able to handle unexpected situations in a professional manner while still working productively in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking skills along with clear and effective communication skills are expected as well.
We operate 365 days a year so we require a you to have a flexible/open schedule.
-Basic Computer Skills
-Basic Math Skills
To be considered, you have to reply with ALL of the following items to see if you are able to follow directions:
1) Your name, contact email, and phone number.
2) Your weekly availability.
3) How soon you are able to start.
4) A short bio about yourself. Tell us what is interesting about you and what makes you original, fun, responsible, and the perfect person for the job, etc. You can write a paragraph, send us your FB or IG link, all of the above, whatever, just show us that you are fun, positive, and all-around awesome person!
5) Detail any experience in the MMJ industry, if any.
6) Your RESUME — we want to know where you’ve worked, what you have experience in, when. PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE JOB OBJECTIVE IN RESUME!!!
Starting Hourly: $17
Drop resumes off at 1326 Grove Street between 10-8pm or apply through this site.